Thursday 10 February 2011

audience feedback

Our video as been posted on youtube and so far only one comment has been posted this said:

Well done with those sound effects, they did certainly attract my attention and then kept it! and it definitely fits the conventional style of music that is seen in Thrillers
I like the first few shots from inside the church/cathedral, and the slow pan, it rather effective, however the second could have been a little slower, although I don't know what footage you were working with?
And the narrative is much more developed than when it was before, making it much easier to understand
this is where the comment is from- youtube where we uploaded our clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3OC4Q5Gfgw 

This is from a viewer who has sat with me and watched the opening and after i have asked them questions and these where there thoughts.

What do you like about our thriller?
I like how there are voices in the background as it makes it mysterious, the acting is good and the screaming is very effective. When the knife gets plunged into the tree it is very frightening, the music connects well with the thriller genre.

What do you dislike about it?
I don’t like the random flashes of imagery as it confuses me I also think the story line could have been more interesting and create tension and craziness there should have been a action scene.

Would this meet your expectations of a thriller?
Yes, but I would expect more action.

Does it look like the thriller genre?
Yes because of props such as the knife.

What could be improved?
The acting from the bride could have been more crazy and also more crazy scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment