Thursday 9 September 2010

Media Lessons

 I have had three Media Studies lessons so far, lessons are going pretty well and I'm enjoying it, even though its only been three lessons!
 In the first lesson we were introduced to each other which is quite nerve racking if you don't like speaking out loud. Which I don't! Because I get all shy. But other than that lessons are really good. During the second lesson we have created this blog which I don't know how to use at all and learned about genres. In my third lesson which was today we were talking about all the types of camera shot which are involved when producing a film.
I have watched a really good film lately called TAKEN which is amazing its an action thriller with the star Liam Neeson. The film is about a father who Is searching for his daughter after she has been "taken"  from Paris and turned into a prostitute. Her father is an ex-spy who will do anything to get his daughter back. this film contains loads of filming such as different types of shot and other techniques, such as during  an action scene his daughter (kim) get dragged out from under a bed which is a close up which is quite rare because most action shots are mid shots or long mid shots. Also during the flim when there are flashbacks they present it well because they make the movement slower and the shot brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment